Global Essentials Inc. – Terms and Conditions – Updated: 07/13/2016
By ordering Global Essentials Inc. products & services, you agree to the following:
- Payment must be received at the time of order, or service will not be performed, unless terms have been extended by contract prior to the time of order.
- Global Essentials Inc. will bill your credit card at the time of order for all charges and services provided, unless other arrangements are agreed to in writing.
- Your credit card may be charged again after you place an order for additional fees due to local market conditions or if you decide to later upgrade the tour. Examples of additional fees Include travel fees, not ready fees, and no show fees.
- The tour will be hosted for the life of the listing or 12 months whichever comes first. After one year, you will have the option to renew your tours for an additional fee.
- If the tour is not fulfilled by Global Essentials Inc., the credit will stay on your account for future services. You may also request a full refund to your credit card within 30 days of the original charge.
- If you accept an assignment of photographs from another listing agent and want us to transfer those images, a fee will apply.
- Tour prices and marketing material prices are subject to change without notice.
- Credits posted to your account can be used to pay for future purchases and must be used within 6 months. The credits will expire after 6 months.
- In the event legal action is necessary to collect on balances due, you agree to reimburse Global Essentials Inc. for all expenses Inc.urred to recover sums due, Including attorney’s fees and other legal expenses.
- If you purchase a Global Essentials Inc. Membership, your tours will remain active as long as you continue the membership. In the event the membership is cancelled, your tours will no longer be accessible online. Individual tours may be purchased on a per listing basis if you cancel a membership for $49.95 per listing. This price is subject to change without notice.
- Additional fees may be Incurred for your photography shoot. These Include: travel outside of our normal service area, parking fee, late fee, no-show fee, etc. Contact your local sales rep for details.
- In the event the photographs do not meet our standards of quality and professionalism, we will re-shoot the property at no charge to you. If however, you request additional photographs or services for seasonal changes, or night shoots, or just additional images, then additional fees will apply.
- Clients of Global Essentials Inc. are responsible for the following when the home is photographed:
- Making sure the property is made available with access for the photographer to all areas of the property that will be shot.
- Making sure the property is photo ready and clean.
- If the property is not ready for photography, agent may choose to cancel photography. 24 hour notice to the Global Essentials inc. grapher is required or a re-shoot or not ready fee may apply.
- If the Global Essentials Inc. grapher arrives at the property and it is untidy, the Global Essentials Inc. grapher will not declare the property not photo ready, but will shoot the property.
- If the client is not pleased with the photos because of the unreadiness of the property for photography and would like to have the property re-shot, re-shoot and travel fees will apply.
- Due to the unique nature of our Style Designer product, only certain photos are both eligible and suitable for the product. Therefore, we cannot guarantee a preferred photo and will choose the next best representation.
- High-resolution photographs are provided to you for your marketing efforts. These files will be available to download for up to 3 months after the photo shoot. After this time, the files are archived and a fee will be charged if you require the original files. Not all files can be retrieved/unarchived.
- Once a Global Essentials Inc. product has been fulfilled, it cannot be refunded. If you are unhappy with the results, we will work with you to try and meet your expectations by making product revisions or reshooting the property.
- You have the option at the time of order for some products (brochures/CDs) to require your approval, before they are fulfilled/shipped. If the product is fulfilled, and you did not request approval, it cannot be refunded. A brand new order must be placed and paid for if you have any additional changes/revisions.
- Some products require additional processing and fulfillment after the photos are taken. Below you will find our standard turn-around times:
- Virtual Staging – Estimated production time on the virtual staging product is 3-5 business days per revision Including the initial rendering. Included in the cost of Virtual Staging is up to two furniture revisions per photo. Additional revisions may be Included at Global Essentials Inc.’s sole discretion.
- Style Designer – Estimated production time on Style Designer is 2 business days from receipt of photo by Global Essentials Inc.
- Space Designer – Estimated production time on Space Designer is 2 business days from receipt of floor plan.
- All images displayed on the internet are the property of Global Essentials Inc. Global Essentials Inc. clients have unlimited rights to use these pictures as they see fit.
- Properties that are photographed will be uploaded to our websites and available for public viewing. Your name and contact information is attached to these listings and will be displayed online and can be found by search engines.
- Online maps (street, aerial, neighborhood, demographics, etc.) are available to each property for the general public. You may elect to remove any of our mapping features on your listings from our member’s area. We do not guarantee the accuracy of these maps, as they are provided by 3rd party companies.
- Global Essentials Inc. may send your listing data to other real estate portals and websites (i.e. Yahoo, Home Seekers, etc.) for Increased exposure to your listings. If you do not wish this to happen, you may request that we do not send your listing data to 3rd party companies. We do not guarantee the accuracy, availability or content from other 3rd party websites. Client is responsible to verify Global Essentials Inc. syndication is compliant with brokerage, brand company and real estate associations rules and regulations regarding syndication of listings and advertising.
- Global Essentials Inc. is not responsible in the event other 3rd party websites cannot provide the necessary data feeds, links or uploads. For example: missing MLS feeds or Realtor.com uploads.
- In order to keep Global Essentials Inc. in “top-notch” condition, high levels of expectation exist for the quality of information posted on Global Essentials Inc. We reserve the right to modify, edit or decline to activate any photographs of the property should they not meet our standards of quality. We encourage you to update your listings with the correct listing price and remove the tour from our website once it has sold. It is the responsibility of the client to update your listings with the correct listing price and all applicable data. As well to mark sold and remove the tour from our website once it has sold. Local Real Estate board areas have different rules and regulations regarding online display and advertising, Global Essentials Inc. provides solutions for each area to enable clients to comply with individual regulations.
- You are granted a limited, nonexclusive right to create a “hypertext” link to this site or any property on this Site as long as it does not portray Global Essentials Inc. or any of its other products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise defamatory manner. This limited right may be revoked at any time for any reason whatsoever. Links to third party sites on this Site are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave this Site. Global Essentials Inc. has not reviewed all of these third party sites and does not control and is not responsible for any of these sites or their content. Global Essentials Inc. does not endorse or make any representations about third party sites or any information, software or other products or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Floor plans are for illustration purposes only and have been drawn to show an artistic representation to potential buyers to help them see what a property looks like. Floor plans are in no way being drawn to infringe upon the rights of the original architect. Since it is impossible to tell what copyrights might exist on a property it is the responsibility of the agent to assure that the proper copyright credit is given to the architect if the agent deems that this is necessary. Customer hereby absolves Global Essentials Inc. and accepts responsibility for any copyright infringement enforcement if such enforcement occurs.
- As an illustration the floor plans are not guaranteed to be accurate as to dimension or actual layouts. Global Essentials Inc. accepts no liability as to the accuracy of these floor plans. If for any reason litigation arises that causes purchaser of these floor plans to bring litigation against or Global Essentials Inc., it is hereby agreed that the maximum damages that could be awarded to those utilizing the floor plans in any way would be a total amount not greater than the amount paid to Global Essentials Inc. Global Essentials Inc. does not verify the accuracy of these floor plans. Accuracy is to be verified by the Agent.
PRIVACY / SECURITY
- This website uses high Internet standards of secure data encryption for all online transactions.
- This website uses Internet ‘cookies’ and session variables to store your login information as you move throughout the website. It’s strongly suggested that your logout of your account after each session, if you are using a public computer.
- Clients may not upload copyrighted material to Global Essentials Inc. servers. Client assumes all responsibility for verifying that client has the copyright or permission to use any digital upload whether text, audio, video, or image on Global Essentials Inc.’s servers. If client does not hold the copyright to a particular digital file they wish to upload, they must provide written proof to Global Essentials Inc. that they have permission from the copyright holder to upload the digital file. Global Essentials Inc. provides non-copyrighted audio files that can be used for background audio on Global Essentials Inc. listings and Global Essentials Inc. holds the copyright to any video or imagery provided by Global Essentials Inc. photographers. Customer hereby absolves Global Essentials Inc. and accepts responsibility for any copyright infringement enforcement if such enforcement occurs.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- As a representation of the property, Global Essentials Inc. does not determine or verify the accuracy of Floor plans, furnishing colors, furniture placement or the accuracy of any other item with regard to the dimension, scale, actual layout, color correctness of the images used to represent the property. Global Essentials Inc. accepts no liability for the accuracy of any of these items. If for any reason litigation arises that causes purchaser of any Global Essentials Inc. product or service to bring litigation against Global Essentials Inc. or any of its subsidiaries, affiliates, subcontractors or employees, it is hereby agreed that the maximum damages that could be awarded to those utilizing Global Essentials Inc.’s visualization services and/or platform would be a total amount not greater than the amount paid to Global Essentials Inc., Inc. or its subsidiaries, affiliates, subcontractors or employees any of whom may be acting on Global Essentials Inc.’s behalf. Accuracy is to be verified by the Agent.
- Independently contracted representatives provide all services. Global Essentials Inc., nor it’s independently contracted service distributors are not liable for any negligence, damages, or any wrongdoing on the part of the independent service representative.
- Global Essentials Inc., nor its independently contracted distributors, is not responsible for damages, delays or failures in performance resulting from acts or occurrences beyond our reasonable control such as acts of God, weather, or other uncontrollable conditions that prohibit services from being rendered as promised. (Hurricanes, Tornadoes, Earthquakes, Acts of Terrorism, etc.)
- The terms and conditions are the sole understanding between Global Essentials Inc. and the client.
- No other terms or conditions apply unless specified by contract.
- These terms and conditions may be revised from time to time. Please check this document frequently for changes.
Copyright 2013 GLOBAL ESSENTIALS INC.